Kia Apple CarPlay
- Phone – This is performed implementing a direct interface featuring larger versions of your iOS icons, so you're already familiar with the basics of how to use it.
- Messages – Read text messages and convey them using voice commands.
- Siri – The virtual assistant of iOS, Siri, can also be accessed. You can ask Siri to carry out tasks for you just like how you do on your iPhone.
- Apple Music – Stream music from Apple Music while driving.
- Apple Maps – Navigation is more accessible now that you can access Apple Maps right from your in-dash display.
- Apple Podcasts – Keep yourself entertained and informed even when you are on the road. Listen to podcasts on all kinds of topics, ranging from science, comedy, history, business, and more.
- Apple Audiobooks – Listen to the books that you have downloaded from the Apple Audiobooks store.
Kia Apple CarPlay is Easy as Pie
Kia Apple CarPlay is a feature present in many Kia vehicles that allows you to connect your iPhone to your car. This then enables you to enjoy many of your phone apps through the infotainment system of your car.
As you can see, Apple CarPlay for Kia is great for drivers who like to stay connected indeed while they are on the road. You can easily access apps and data that you have on your phone through the in-dash display of your car. This is performed implementing a direct interface featuring larger versions of your iOS icons, so you're already familiar with the basics of how to use it.
Using Kia Apple CarPlay, you can access the following apps:
Apart from these inbuilt apps on your phone, even third-party apps like WhatsApp, Spotify, Google Play Music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Amazon, Audible, and more can be accessed using Kia Apple CarPlay.
How to use Apple CarPlay in your Kia
Connecting your phone to your Kia using Apple CarPlay is simple. First, choose 'Setup' from your in-dash display, and then go to either 'Phone Projection' or 'Connectivity'. Select 'Enable Apple CarPlay' and accept. Next, connect your iPhone to your car’s USB port and accept any requests that may pop up.
Your Kia Apple CarPlay is now ready for use!Interested in finding out about Apple Carplay? Come test drive your future Kia in Durham, NC. Our specialists at University Kia of Durham are eager to help find the Kia of your dreams!