Many car buyers in Chapel Hill, Raleigh, and Cary are opting for the 2020 Kia Telluride, and there are good reasons for the same. It's loved because of its roomy interiors and powerful on-road performance. But there's one more aspect that's pushing this Kia creation to the top of all 2020 mid-size SUV lineups—its safety features.
Kia has always focused on providing drivers and passengers with peace of mind when they are on the road. Whether it's preventing serious injuries from a collision impact or maintaining a safe distance between vehicles and objects, Kia cars are efficient in doing everything. The 2020 Kia Telluride is no less in this regard.
To be competitive, all trims of the 2020 Kia Telluride are equipped with loads of standard safety features. These include the following:
• Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist – Rear (BCA-R)
• Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
• Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
• Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) w/ Pedestrian Detection
• Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
• Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
• Park Distance Warning – Reverse (PDW-R)
• Rear View Monitor with Dynamic Parking Guidelines
• Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
• Rear Occupant Alert (ROA)
• Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go (SCC)
Also, the 2020 Kia Telluride comes with standard safe exit assistance, meant for the rear seats. This feature uses the SUV’s rear-facing radar to keep an eye on oncoming traffic and prevent a rear passenger from opening the door if it detects a vehicle or bicycle approaching the car.
All safety features available in the 2020 Kia Telluride can go a long way to potentially help drivers avoid fatal accidents and generally keep them alert about their surroundings as they drive.
Kia has dedicatedly prioritized the safety aspect for the 2020 Kia Telluride. As such, it’s not unnatural to see the SUV bagging several awards for its commitment towards keeping passengers safe during an unforeseen road mishap. It has also secured high ratings in IIHS crash tests, making it one of the most reliable Kia cars to have hit the automobile market.
If you wish to know more about the safety features of the 2020 Kia Telluride in NC, visit us at University Kia of Durham today!